Knotice Consolidation and Administration
Knotice’s communication strategists and database administrators work to consolidate your multiple enterprise data sources so you can harness the potential of your direct digital marketing.
- Data consolidation strategy and data definition includes mapping, formats, process and frequency
- Secure and reliable data transfer and hosting – in a secure SAS 70 Type II environment
- Relational and extensible data environment for complete flexibility for field and object customization
- Small-large database management, includes customer and prospect profiles and SKUs
Web Services API
Knotice relates data between systems in real-time with a robust web services API.
- Relate critical data in real-time including transactions and critical profile updates
- Customized Data Mart for supporting automated, triggered transactional messaging through email, mobile, and web channels
- Empowers the marketer to track and target transaction history by profile and SKU, where it is actionable, not trapped within your CRM, POS or e-commerce system
Segmentation and Targeting
When all of your critical data is in one place – known attributes and online behavior – you have unprecedented access and flexibility. Leverage Knotice’s segmentation tools and services to create effective audience targeting strategies.
- Simple to sophisticated – create broad or very focused segments from all of your available data points including demography, geography, purchase history or service level, lifecycle state, customer or prospect scoring, and online behavior such as site visits (and abandonment), and email clicks
- Develop segmentation strategies including development of core segments, and segment testing and refinement roadmap
- Don’t rely on IT or data services to be the creative marketer you are - the segmentation process can be managed on a self-service basis
- Experimenting by building your conditions – and run counts with one click – to determine if your new strategies create marketable segments
Making Data Actionable
Forming the wealth of data points you have into conditions and segments is just the start. Now, put your data to work.
- Segments can be applied as a mailing list for targeted email or SMS campaigns, or as a content display rules for dynamic content into websites, landing pages, microsites, and email newsletters
- Create a mailing list or display rule, associate it to a piece of email, website, or mobile content, then schedule it for deployment – all within minutes